This frame and stucco residence was built in 1911 by Silas McClure and name the Longview, takes it name from the vista available from the back of the house overlooking Beaver Dam Lake. Longview mansion has been fully renovated and is waiting that special buyer of early American homes. The wood work is amazing, the grounds and lake view breath taking. The large garage originally with chauffeur's quarters above was one of the many luxuries by Silas McClure. The garage matches the house and actually sits where the stables of the DP Lamoreux estate one stood.